...It's all about Petroleum field In Tanzania

Opt In Image
Get a free book Petroleum Opportunities in Tanzania
Would you love to participate in Tanzania's oil and gas sector but no idea how to get started? Are you wondering what are the opportunities available in Tanzania’s oil and gas market? Ever wish to grab opportunities in petroleum sector? Well, here's your chance. Get“Petroleum opportunities in Tanzania”, absolutely free, along with monthly oil and gas events directly to your inbox. Just type in your name and email address below

Category: Investment

How To Start Cooking Gas Distribution Business In Tanzania…..Detailed Reuirements

LPG Gas Bottles. LPG plant

Cooking gas becomes so popular fuel for cooking.  Have you ever wondered why is everyone using gas for cooking now?.   The answers are pretty simple. The first thing first, cooking gas is environment-friendly, cook food faster. Best of all cooking gas is very affordable Cooking gas is also called  Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG)  or simply   […]

Solo Oil Announces Investment In Helium Gas Project In Tanzania

Helium demand could balloon, as industrial use rises and existing supplies wane

Solo Oil has announced that it has agreed to acquire a 10% interest in Helium One Limited  for a total consideration of £2.55 million  and has also been granted a 90-day call option to increase its investment in the company by a further 10%, for an additional investment of £4 million, which would increase its stake to 20%. The initial investment […]

REVEALED : 17  Tips and Rules Nobody Tells You About Make Good Money In Tanzania’s Oil and Gas Markert

images

  Deep down you know it’s true. How’s difficult to gain oil and gas information in this country. Some people will require you to pay them big cash to teach you how to make money in this industry. Because I love you,  I’m giving you all this information for free. So no matter who you […]

How  To  Do  Business With Oil and Gas Companies In Tanzania

757z468_genel4

  Oil and gas companies in Tanzania buys almost everything,  They buy food stuff, to feed their employees in the job site.They buy fuel, such as diesel and lubricants. They buy industrial products such as valves, safety equipment, HR services, Transportation services. So you can do business with these companies provided that you know what […]

How To Recognize Potential Business Opportunities In Tanzania’s Oil and Gas Sector…..5 Steps!

images

  The major constraint that holds back many Tanzanians from grabbing the opportunity in the oil and gas sector is the lack of information about the current opportunities in this Industry. Many local suppliers and services providers even job seekers don’t aware of the existing opportunity in this booming sector. This lack of information prevent […]

How To Register Your Foreign Business In Tanzania

images

Perhaps you’re running an existing business somewhere outside of Tanzania.And your business is doing fairly well. So you’re thinking of expanding your business operation to Tanzania. Your intention, however, is not to incorporate a new business in  Tanzania without getting in legal trouble. The purpose of this article to provide guidance to business owners and […]

Why it’s important for Oil companies to do reservoir modelling and simulation? PART 2

renatus

  By RENATUS MAHUYU Msc Oil and NaturalGas Engineering China UNIVERSITY OF GEOSCIENCES-WUHAN CHINA. raymahuyu@yahoo.com Phone number /WhatsApp: +8613006172786 www.renatusmahuyu.blogspot.com   From our previous article, we discussed about how geologists go about when finding oil and gas in the exploration stage. Read: Why It’s Important For Oil Companies To do Reservoir Modeling and Simulation( Part1) In […]

Swala Energy Exist Kenya’s Block 12B

Tata-Swala

    It has been  confirm that joint venture partner in Kenya’s block 12B Australia’s Swala Energy has exited from the license as earlier reported. According to communication from Tullow Oil the JV partner exited in October 2016 leaving the operator with 100 percent equity. “In line with the Joint Operating Agreement (JOA), Tullow Oil […]

Ntorya-2 drilling operations Start, spudding expected soon

ntorya-123-location

Aminex plc, operator of the Ruvuma PSA in Tanzania, has advised that the Caroil-2 rig has been formally accepted on contract following inspection by an independent surveyor and that Ntorya-2 drillingoperations commenced over the weekend.   Spudding of the Ntorya-2 appraisal well is expected in the next few days. The Ntorya-2 well is planned to be […]

Tanzania Petroleum © 2016
error: Content is protected !!