Our experience, specialist knowledge and expertise help clients get to the correct answers and get to it more quickly than they would do without our help.
Our goal is to achieve strategic growth with you by providing solutions scale to suit your new operation and help you reduce risk, and give a fair return on investment.
We provide strategic advice regarding Tanzania and the East African oil and gas market when decision-makers lack access to the knowledge or need access to critical expertise that their company doesn’t have before starting a project.
We do the work on behalf of our clients when they don’t have time, resources, or specialist knowledge to do it themselves. Our various services are research, market analysis, due commercial diligence, risk analysis, investment opportunities, business development, project feasibility studies.
- Market Analysis – Trends, dynamics, and drivers of the market and its implications for projecting owners
- Project Feasibility Study – Factors that affect the overall viability of the project.
- Project Contracting Strategy – Most appropriate contracting strategies to develop a win-win scenario
- Prequalification Support – Identify and develop critical evaluation criteria to shortlist contractors.
- Project Benchmarking – Analyse best-practice project execution features to support world-class project development.
- Project Risk Assessment – Assess market-related risks associated with projects.
- Demand/Supply Analysis – Current market situation about essential construction commodities and services (e.g., steel, cement, Highly Consumable Goods (HCGs), Long Lead Items (LLIs), heavy equipment, labor, etc.)
- Contractor Benchmarking – “Competency Fit for Purpose” and “Ability to Execute” benchmarking methodologies to identify the best-suited EPC contractors to execute the project.
- Contractor/Subcontractor Due Diligence – Identify contractor/ subcontractor strengths/weaknesses in terms of capability, existing commitments, reputation on previous projects, and access to labor and suppliers. Conduct thorough due diligence on contractors to understand any financial risk or capability risk that they may pose to a project.
- Labor Rates and Productivity – Track labor rate movements by discipline and the impact of project activity on productivity levels.