The strategic importance of the oil and gas sector and the high demand for energy in Tanzania compels the need to develop several businesses in the industry.
Doing so will improve operations and contribution of the industry in economic growth in Tanzania through wealth and job creation. Therefore, it is imperative for prospective businessmen and women interested in operating in the sector to acquire the proper knowledge and intelligence required and mobilize to access the industry. This course aims to facilitate that.
Help participants learn the requirements of developing an oil and gas business in Tanzania without wasting precious years. And do that without begging, bribing, or cajoling anybody.
Who this is for
- Top and Middle Management Staff of companies and individuals interested in doing business in the oil and gas sector.
- Firms or entrepreneurs looking to expand or diversify in order to add new streams of income.
- Professionals interested in reconsidering their role, industry, and career due to the Covid-19 pandemic and economic slowdown have caused uncertainty in the job market.
The objectives of this course are to:
- Enlighten participants on steps to take in developing businesses in the oil and gas sectors in Tanzania.
- Enable participants to identify the type of businesses to engage in Tanzania’s oil and gas sector.
- Mobilize participants to develop businesses in the oil and gas sector in Tanzania
- Help participants learn the requirement of developing business in the oil and gas sector
- Help open the mind of the participants on viable oil and gas business opportunities they can pursue in Tanzania
In this course, you’ll learn:
- Overview of the oil and gas sector in Tanzania.
- Right business opportunities and projects for investment in the oil and gas in Tanzania.
- Legal and regulatory requirements.
- Marketing and business development strategies you should employ for your oil and gas business.
- Challenges associated with the oil and gas business.
If you are interested in this course, please contact us via +255(0)655376543 or email@example.com