More people are going to make more money in fuel sector in Tanzania in next 10 years than in last 50 years. The demand for fuel is increasing at the rapid pace in Tanzania. Here is how:
- Unreliable power supply,
Power failure is a huge challenge in Tanzania. To provide protection against a period of drought country relies on standby (emergency) generators. Also, individuals and business owners install emergency generators to offset frequent outages.
In 2014, diesel generator account for 17 per cent of electricity
- Population Growth
Tanzania ended 2016 with a population of 55 million. By 2025 is projected to increase to 72 million. This will result in the highest rate of vehicle ownership. In turn growth of fuel, demand will increase
A high number of Tanzanians shift from the use of charcoal and firewood. Now they are using liquefied petroleum gas or cooking gas as everyone calls it,
In 2015, Tanzanians consume 70,063Metric Ton. In 2016 the cooking gas consumption rate increase by 29% to 90296 Metric ton. Despite this high growth of the use of cooking gas the quantity is still low to fulfill Tanzanians’ needs especially in urban areas.
So, what does all this mean to you? Well, There is a good market for fuels in Tanzania. And fuel business will continue to be a great business, long into the future. Now I don’t say this to impress, but I demonstrate the practical and proven information to impress upon you that this opportunity is real and is limited to anyone.
And all these fuels (diesel, petrol, kerosene ) are moving fast once you sell them at fuel stations.
So this is huge opportunity to start your petrol station and start selling at fast growing fuel market in Tanzania
But what does it cost to start a petrol station in Tanzania? How much should you invest in fuel station?
What are the requirements to open your station, what about a legal issue when it comes to run a petrol station business in Tanzania?
If you wondering how you can start, run and grow a fuel station in Tanzania, a book “ HOW TO RUN A PROFITABLE PETROL STATION BUSINESS IN TANZANIA” will show you the way.
This book will save your hassles, money and your precious hours, weeks, months or weeks in getting detailed information on how to start a fuel station. This book will help you start a fuel station business easy and fast anytime you ready.
In this book, you will discover:
- Three ways to start a filling station business in Tanzania and the easiest among them.
- The cost(budget)of setting up a petrol station in Tanzania.
- The equipment and machines you need to have a complete filling station, their price and where you can buy them.
- Three ways to be a dealer of large oil marketing companies in Tanzania.
- The factors determining the profit margin of a petrol station in Tanzania.
- How to set up a petrol station business using the brand name of major oil marketing companies like PUMA, TOTAL, etc.
- The marketing strategies you should employ for your petrol station.
- How To control theft and avoid robbery in your filling station (ignore this and watch robbers flock in every now and then.)
- The challenges associated with running a petrol station in Tanzania.
- List of all permits and licenses you need to get to run a petrol station without getting into a legal trouble in Tanzania.
“HOW TO START AND RUN A PROFITABLE PETROL STATION BUSINESS IN TANZANIA” will make a huge difference in your life. You risk nothing.You can have the book, not at the original price of (TZS 50,000) but for only (TZS 40947).
If you were to compile all the information contained in the book on your own, it could cost you$200 (TZS 400,000).
But this book will save you hassles, money and your precious time.
To buy the book, make a payment of (TZS40947) through Tgopesa, M Pesa to any of these numbers:
Once your payment is done, send an SMS to+25568995711 or+255655376543 with the following details:
Your full email
Your email address
Alternatively, send an email with above details to email@example.com
The moment we receive your email or SMS and we confirm your payment, the eBook will be delivered to your email address (in PDF format) within ten minutes.
You can then download it and read it on your smartphone or computer.
P.S: Remember this discount offer expires in 3 days after this date (8/9/2017)you will pay the regular price of $25 (TZS 50,000). So, don’t miss out on this opportunity.
Order your copy now.