How To Buy Any Of These eBooks
Visit Rock gas office Lumumba Street near by CCM offices, Dar es salaam.Make payment in our office and get your eBook in your email, immediately.
Alternatively: You can save your time and stress of coming to the office, just make payment through Tgo pesa, M-pesa to any of these numbers:
Once you make payment, send me email at firstname.lastname@example.org or take your phone and send me SMS to any of these numbers: +255689955711, +255655376543
Including Your Full name————
The moment we receive your SMS and Confirm your payment, the eBook will be delivered into your email inbox (in PDF format) within 10 minutes
All these eBook in PDF format and downloadable from your email inbox You can read it from your smart phone/computer/tab/pad.
eBook 1: How To Start A Profitable Petrol Business In Tanzania (TZS 50,000)
In this book you will discover.
- Three ways to start oil and gas business in Tanzania and you’ll discover the best (an easiest way) to start petrol station business.
- The procedures and steps to obtain licenses and permits to set up petrol station business.
- About the list of certificates you need to have to run a petrol station in Tanzania.
- The cost of setting up a petrol station business in Tanzania. (You will learn how much it costs to set up a midsized petrol station business.) And the breakdown of such startup capital.
- You will learn the equipment and machines you need to have to complete a petrol station including their prices and where you can buy them in Tanzania.
- The profit margin that petrol stations make per day and in a month.
- Three ways to become a dealer of oil companies in Tanzania
- How to set up a petrol station using the brand name of major oil companies in Tanzania like Total PUMA, etc.
- Marketing strategies that will make huge number of drivers, car users, and motorists to slide their car into your station to buy your fuel.
- Since a petrol station is prone to theft, you will learn how to control theft in your business, so that you can see good returns on daily sales.
- You will also learn the challenges associated with running a petrol station business, and how to overcome them.
eBook 2: HOW TO RECOGNIZE POTENTIAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN OIL AND GAS IN TANZANIA ( Price: 30,000)
In this book you will learn
- How to start oil and gas supply and services business in Tanzania
- How to become supplier or contractor in oil and gas in Tanzania
- How to pursue potential business opportunities and get noticed by oil and gas companies in Tanzania
- How To arrange presentation of your goods and services to the companies
- How to become vendor (contractor or supplier with various oil and gas companies)
- How to win contract and supply (Including preparing and submit acceptable bid)
- How to raise money for your supply and contract
- List of goods, tools and equipment you can start to supply in oil and gas in Tanzania
- Main area of business opportunities in oil and gas in Tanzania
- Tips to survive in oil and gas in Tanzania
- More interesting business opportunities in oil and gas sector in Tanzania
This is “must have” eBook for anyone looking to make money in the oil and gas sector in Tanzania.
eBook 2 : GET HIRED NOW IN TANZANIA’S OIL AND GAS SECTOR(Price:10,000)
In this book you will discover:
1.Tanzania oil and gas job profile
2.Basic qualification to get hired in Tanzanian oil and gas
3.Tips to approach oil and gas companies
4.Tips to apply for oil and gas jobs
5. How to get internship into oil and gas
6.How and where to find oil and gas opportunities in Tanzania
7.Mistake that will keep you down from getting a job in oil and gas
8.Things that will boost your job search in oil and gas
9.How to craft attention-grabbing cover letter that helps you to stand out from other job seekers.
10. A quick course in oil and gas ( If you have background unrelated to oil and gas sector will give you a quick course that will help you understand the oil and gas sector.
This is “must have” eBook for anybody who wants to participate in these booming sector.