Are you a businessman looking to invest in the oil and gas sector in Tanzania?
Do you want to get specific answers to your oil and gas questions?
Well, here’s your chance.
The Tanzania Petroleum Team brings to you the following books:
1. Tanzania Petroleum Opportunities
Would you love to participate in Tanzania’s oil and gas sector but you have no idea how to get started?
Are you wondering what opportunities are available in Tanzania’s oil and gas sector?
Have you ever wished to grab opportunities in the petroleum sector?
Well, here’s your chance.
Get “Tanzania Petroleum Opportunities” absolutely free, along with monthly oil and gas events directly to your inbox.
2. How to Recognize Potential Business Opportunities in Tanzania’s Oil and Gas Sector
In this book, you will learn
- How to start an oil and gas supply and service business in Tanzania.
- How to become a supplier or contractor in the oil and gas sector in Tanzania.
- How to pursue potential business opportunities and get noticed by oil and gas companies in Tanzania.
- How to arrange the presentation of your goods and services to oil companies.
- How to become a vendor (contractor or supplier with various oil and gas companies).
- How to win contracts and supply (including preparing and submitting an acceptable bid).
- How to raise money for your supply and contract.
- List of goods, tools and equipment you can start to supply in the oil and gas sector in Tanzania.
- Main area of business opportunities in the oil and gas sector in Tanzania.
- Tips to survive in oil and gas sector in Tanzania.
- More interesting business opportunities in the oil and gas sector in Tanzania.
This is a “must have” eBook for anyone looking to make money in the oil and gas sector in Tanzania.
Price: TZS 30,000.
3. How to Start and Run a Profitable Petrol Station Business in Tanzania
In this book, you’ll learn:
- Three ways to start a filling station business in Tanzania, and the easiest among them.
- The steps and procedures to obtain licenses and permits to setup a petrol station.
- The list of certificates you need to run a petrol station.
- The cost of setting up a petrol station in Tanzania.
- The equipment and machines you need to have a complete filling station, their prices, and where you can buy them.
- The factors determining the profit margin of petrol stations.
- Three ways to become a dealer of oil companies in Tanzania.
- How to setup a petrol station using the brand name of major oil companies in Tanzania such as Total, PUMA, etc.
- The marketing strategies you should employ for your station.
- How to control theft and avoid robbery in your station. (Ignore this and watch robbers flock in every now and then.)
- The challenges associated with running a petrol station.
Download this guide for a token of TZS 50,000 now.
Price: TZS 50,000.