Hussein Boffu is a petroleum industry professional In Tanzania. specializes in Petroleum geosciences. He is committing to doing whatever it takes to helping Tanzanians, International Individuals, and companies interested in Tanzania's oil and gas sector. Help them doing business in the and working in the sector.He recognized by various companies in and outside the countries. Such as Tanzania Oil, Gas and Mines Company limited. And Us based Companies Acm Alpha limited.Hussein is pleased to help some Tanzania Launching their own companies and students to have a successful career in the industry. He believes that Everybody can Invest In Tanzania's gas provided they have the right information. The industry is growing at an alarming rate as the energy demand increases.But challenges are immense as well. But with collaboration with stakeholders, we can address such stumbling block and succeed in the long run. Please Call, write, or email me. And I'll respond right away.Even your Idea are not firmed Up, I recommend you to contact me and we 'll make It happen Hussein.Boffu@Tanzaniapetroleum.com 0655 37 65 43
Latest Posts by the Author
- Is Mozambique the New Rising Star for Competitive and Expanded LNG Market?
- Aminex Accelerates Its Drilling Programs In Tanzania
- Getting To New Oil and Gas Opportunities First
- Top 15+ Marketing Strategies that Differentiate Your Business in Oil and Gas Service Sector
- Three Steps: How To Target The Best Business Prospects For Services In The Oil and Gas Industry.
- The Era Of “Handshake” Deals In Oil and Gas Is Coming to an end
- How The East African Energy Industry Is Preparing For Growth In The Demand Of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG).
- Insider’s Tips On Doing Business With Large Oil & Gas, and Energy Companies
- Mozambique’s Gas Projects Enter Implementation Phase
- New Online Platform Provide Destinations For Suppliers and Oil and Gas Companies to Connect
- INTERNATIONAL TechnipFMC, JGC and Fluor consortium awarded Mozambique contract
- How To Become a Supplier/Vendor To Songas
- Dodsal Group Prepares To Drill Three Wells On Shore Tanzania
- Aminex See Significant Progress In Its Tanzania Assest
- Total closes Anadarko’s Mozambique LNG acquisition for $3.9 bln
- Uganda Push Ahead The East African Crude Oil Pipeline(EACOP) Project
- Meet with ENH, ExxonMobil, Mozambique LNG and more at the Official Gas Summit
- Aminex Is More Confident To Proceed With Preparations For the Chikumbi-1 Well In Tanzania
- Vitol and Mozambique’s ENH Join Forces to Trade LNG, LPG Globally
- Networking is Key to Driving Growth in the Oil, Gas and Energy Industry: How to Do It Well