They think the petrol stations are directly owned by Total. That is untrue.
Total, Puma, Oil com and other oil companies own 2 to 3 percent of the petrol stations. Most of the petrol stations you see around street are owned by independent petrol station retailers who have licensed to represent a brand of oil companies like Total or Puma.
So here is how it works. An individual, build a petrol station from scratch. He installs all necessary equipment such as pumps and underground storage tanks. And run the station under the name or brand of oil companies such as TOTAL.
The Tank truck comes from Total to refill the station’s underground storage tanks. The driver makes a record of the amount of the fuel he has delivered. At each month the owner of the fuel station has to pay total for the fuel have sold to their customers.
What if you could learn the requirements of starting a petrol station without wasting precious years? What if you could learn what it takes to run a filling station? What if you could do that without begging, bribing, or cajoling anybody? What if you could do that now?
In this book, you’ll learn:
- Three ways to start a filling station business in Tanzania, and the easiest among them.
- The steps and procedures to obtain licenses and permits to setup a petrol station.
- The list of certificates you need to run a petrol station.
- The cost of setting up a petrol station in Tanzania.
- The equipment and machines you need to have a complete filling station, their prices, and where you can buy them.
- The factors determining the profit margin of petrol stations.
- Three ways to become a dealer of oil companies in Tanzania.
- How to setup a petrol station using the brand name of major oil companies in Tanzania such as Total, PUMA, etc.
- The marketing strategies you should employ for your station.
- How to control theft and avoid robbery in your station. (Ignore this and watch robbers flock in every now and then.)
- The challenges associated with running a petrol station.
Download this guide for a token of TZS 50,000 now.
To buy the book, you can follow this link and order it on amazon ( Petrol Station Business Guide On Amazon ) or make a payment of TZS 50,000 through Tgo pesa, M-pesa to any of these numbers
Once your payment is done, send an SMS to +255689955711or +255655376543 with the following details:
- Your full name.
- Your email address.
Alternatively, send an email with the above details to email@example.com The moment we receive your email or SMS, and we confirm your payment, the eBook will be delivered to your email address (in PDF format) within ten minutes.
You can then download it and read it on your Smartphone or computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.What kind of book will I receive?
The book will be in PDF format, delivered digitally via email. There are not physical copies of the book sold at this time.
2.What happens after payment?
Once a payment has been made, you will receive an email, and a download link with which to obtain a copy of the PDF book.