Suppose you have got a land in a roadside or an area with a large traffic, or generally, you have found in the village, neighborhood or small town people travel so far to get fuel,
Deep down you know if you set up fuel station in such place you are going to help a lot of people and make good money, too. Why? Becuase the demand is high.
To fill the needs you want to open a petrol station and satisfying the cars’ insatiable thirst for fuel
But something frustrates you, You don’t have an idea on how to get started. You are unaware of how it takes to run a fuel station in Tanzania.
It hurts you the most when you hear without Tsh 500 million you can’t start a petrol station business in Tanzania.
If you have wished to open a petrol station business in Tanzania, I have good news for you.
There are two ways to start filling station in Tanzania
1. Start a large scale fuel station ( Tzs 400-500start up money)
2. Strat mini sized fuel station (with two pumps only)
The second option is the best for someone with a limited fund.
Because you don’t have 500 million does not mean you give up on your idea to open a station in Tanzania.
What if I tell You can learn the requirement to start petrol station business in Tanzania without annoying anybody?
What if I told you can learn how to start a mini filling station in Tanzania. Here is your opportunity to set up your own petrol station business
In this book, you’ll learn:
- Three ways to start a filling station business in Tanzania, and the easiest among them.
- The steps and procedures to obtain licenses and permits to setup a petrol station.
- The list of certificates you need to run a petrol station.
- The cost of setting up a petrol station in Tanzania.
- The equipment and machines you need to have a complete filling station, their prices, and where you can buy them.
- The factors determining the profit margin of petrol stations.
- Three ways to become a dealer of oil companies in Tanzania.
- How to setup a petrol station using the brand name of major oil companies in Tanzania such as Total, PUMA, etc.
- The marketing strategies you should employ for your station.
- How to control theft and avoid robbery in your station. (Ignore this and watch robbers flock in every now and then.)
- The challenges associated with running a petrol station.
Download this guide for a token of TZS 30,000 now.
To buy the book, make a payment of TZS 30,000 through Tgo pesa, M-pesa to any of these numbers:
Once your payment is done, send an SMS to +255742856060 with the following details:
- Your full name.
- Your email address.
Alternatively, send an email with the above details to firstname.lastname@example.org The moment we receive your email or SMS, and we confirm your payment, the eBook will be delivered to your email address (in PDF format) within ten minutes.
You can then download it and read it on your Smartphone or computer.
If you’re not in Tanzania, send an email to email@example.com and we will devise a payment option for you.
Meet the Author
Hello, my name is Hussein Boffu, and I’m the author of How to Start and Run a Profitable Petrol Station Business in Tanzania. I’m also the founder of TanzaniaPetroleum.com
I am an entrepreneur specializing in the oil-and-gas supply chain. For quite some time now, I’ve been consulting a lot of businesses, both local and international, regarding starting a business in Tanzania’s oil and gas sector.
I have been approaching and talking to executives, and have been selling goods and equipment to various oil-and-gas companies in Tanzania.