Tems International MD Bill Walkingshaw, left, with international business development manager Colin Bruce
An independent based Aberdeen based oil and gas service company named STEM international has secured its first huge contract In Tanzania.
STEM International founded in 2017 and now has secured 2 years contract that worth £1 million to carry out:
- Environment and regulatory compliance
- Drilling waste processing and treatment work.
At onshore oil and gas waste processing facility in Tanzania.
The current workforce of STEM international is seven staff and three consultants. The firm has absorbed another Aberdeen based company name TEAM CB which delivered:
- Solid control
- Tank Cleaning services
Three members of STEM international workforce will be onsite at oil and gas waste processing facility in Tanzania. And the staff will be responsible to oversee.
- The processing and treatment of oil and gas drilling waste
- Ensure facility remains compliant with environmental and governmental regulation
What Have You Learned From This New oil and gas Service company
- You can start your oil and gas business in any economy and hit your mountaintop: Stem international formed in 2017 in the period of low oil prices where everyone worries. But they still successfully secured its huge oversee contract.
- You should know what you do. The number one reason most business owners fail is that they don’t know what they do. But STEM international is formed with experienced oil and gas professional. So they know what it takes to win a contract regardless.
Bill Walkingshaw, TEMS international managing director, and Colin Bruce Tem international business development manager has experience specialized in environmental waste and water treatment services.
So this is your high time to set up your oil and gas business and start to scout for bids and win a major contract, too.